- Development and testing of sorbents, catalysts and photocatalysts based on intercalated and surface-modified layer silicates and hydrotalcites.
- Development of new analytical methods in chromatographic analysis applied in testing of catalysts and sorbents.
Organic analysis includes:
- Qualitative and quantitative estimation of volatile organic compounds (BTEX, methanol, ethanol, buthanol, acetaldehyde)
- Qualitative and quantitative estimation of semi-volatile organic compounds (PCB, PAH, phenols, chlorophenols)
- Solid state extraction
- Liquid chromatography (Detectors: UV VIS Waters 486, fluorescent Waters 470, DAD Waters 996, electrochemical Waters 464).
- Gas chromatography (detectors: FID,ECD, TCD)
- Gas chromatography with mass detection system (MSD 5971)
- Infrared spectroscopy