The student who has completed this subject will:
- understand current perception of quality;
- be able to understand the basic economic context of quality management;
- be able to use the basic quality management techniques and tools;
- have basic knowledge of product certification and will be able to apply legislative requirement to products;
- be able to develop a EC Declaration of Conformity based on Module A.
 NENADÁL, J. - NOSKIEVIČOVÁ, D. - PETŘÍKOVÁ, R. - PLURA, J.- TOŠENOVSKÝ, J. Modern quality system. Prague. Management Press. 2000, 282 s.
 SKALÍK, P. Attestation of conformity products.[online] 2007.
 Collection of Laws – law No.22/1997 Sb. in valid wording
 Set norms series ISO 9000
 PLURA, J. Planning and continuous quality improvement. Prague: Computer Press, 2001.
 HUTYRA, M. a kol. Management quality. Ostrava: VŠB-TUO, 2007