- will be able to explain the role and importance of current management techniques in practice,
- can assign specific management techniques to each management area,
- obtain information on specific methods and techniques,
- to learn about the principles, methods, tools and methodology of implementation of selected managerial methods and technologies,
- able to present and defend the project.
KELLER. The Six Sigma Handbook. New York: McGraw Hill, 2014. 978-0-07-184053-2.
PYZDEK, T. a KELLER, P.: The Six Sigma Handbook. Milwauke: ASQ Quality Press, 2009.
BRADLEY, J. R.: Improving Business performance with Lean. Milwauke: ASQ Quality Press, 2012.
SCHERMERHORN, J. R. Introduction to Management. New York: J. Willey, 2012.