|Course Unit Code||420-2005/01|
|Number of ECTS Credits Allocated||6 ECTS credits|
|Type of Course Unit *||Compulsory|
|Level of Course Unit *||First Cycle|
|Year of Study *||Third Year|
|Semester when the Course Unit is delivered||Summer Semester|
|Mode of Delivery||Face-to-face|
|Language of Instruction||Czech|
|Prerequisites and Co-Requisites ||Course succeeds to compulsory courses of previous semester|
|Name of Lecturer(s)||Personal ID||Name|
|ORS60||Ing. Petr Orság, Ph.D.|
|The subject is focused on project management and utilization of information systems in different stages of the project life cycle. After graduation the student will be able not only to schedule and to manage partial project stages but to apply complex knowledge acquired up to now and to use suitable software tools necessary to project realization of a power electrical equipment in the technical practice. |
|Learning Outcomes of the Course Unit|
|The aim of the subject is to provide students with the project management in electrical engineering and software tools using in different stages of the life cycle project. After graduation this subject students can know to schedule and manage the life cycle project, to use application software and to co-operate in teamwork.
1. Information system, specification of basic terms, project from the point of view of the information system.
2. Project life cycle, stages of the project and their characteristic.
3. Planning and management project, overview of software tools.
4. Organisational structure and personal aspect of the project, role of the submitter.
5. Project supply, supply documentation, creating supply calculation.
6. Economic evaluation, outsourcing, realization and economy of the project.
7. Software tools for support of the project works, data export into the MS Excel, data processing, creating orders and material lists.
8. Document making and project service instructions.
9. Supply main design, Line dimensioning and protection of electrical devices, overview of software tools.
10. Design and dimensioning of an electric drive, overview of software tools.
11. Lighting in interior and exterior spaces, overview of software tools.
12. Simulation of the systems, overview of software tools.
1. Working with listing in MS Excel environment.
2. Automation of tasks in MS Excel environment.
3. Specification of requirements on semestral project.
4. Project schedule implementation in MS Excel.
5. Implementation of the estimation of the project supply calculation in MS Excel.
6. Selection procedure for the supplier of the project.
7. Making of the semestral project in Eplan programming environment.
8. Data export from Eplan environment into MS Excel, creating project documentation.
9. Realization of the supply main design, line dimensioning and its protection with the support of the software tools.
10. Realization of the lighting design of the exterior space with the support of the software tools.
11. Presentation of the given semestral project and its defence.
12. Presentation of the given semestral project and its defence, evaluation.
1. Individual processing of the project life cycle of power electrical equipment from the technical practice
2. The price offer calculation of particular building installation
3. Project Schedule
|Recommended or Required Reading|
|1. Rosenau, M.D., Githens, G., D.: Successful Project Management: A Step-by-Step Approach with Practical Examples, 4th Edition, Wiley, 2005, ISBN 978-0-471-68032-1
2. Manuals of software products (Eplan, MS Excel, Sichr etc.)
|1. Doucek, P.: Řízení projektů informačních systémů, Professional publishing, 2004
2. Elektro v praxi, Solidteam Olomouc, 2007
3. Manuály programových produktů (Eplan, MS Excel,Sichr apod.)
4. Sylaby přednášek
|Laughton, M., A., Warne ,D., F.: Electrical Engineer's Reference Book, Elsevier Science, 2003, ISBN 0-7506-46373 |
|Pivoňka P., Valouch V.:Inženýrské systémy v pohonech, Skriptum ČVUT Praha,2001|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods|
|Lectures, Tutorials, Project work|
|Assesment methods and criteria|
|Task Title||Task Type||Maximum Number of Points|
(Act. for Subtasks)
|Minimum Number of Points for Task Passing|
|Exercises evaluation and Examination||Credit and Examination||100 (100)||51|
| Exercises evaluation||Credit||40 ||21|
| Examination||Examination||60 ||11|