|Course Unit Code||352-0519/03|
|Number of ECTS Credits Allocated||4 ECTS credits|
|Type of Course Unit *||Optional|
|Level of Course Unit *||Second Cycle|
|Year of Study *||First Year|
|Semester when the Course Unit is delivered||Winter Semester|
|Mode of Delivery||Face-to-face|
|Language of Instruction||Czech|
|Prerequisites and Co-Requisites ||There are no prerequisites or co-requisites for this course unit|
|Name of Lecturer(s)||Personal ID||Name|
|LAN25||doc. Ing. Lenka Landryová, CSc.|
|Features and options processing systems. The main principles of their design and
operation in terms of production and technological processes. Technical means
implementing procedural systems (computer, communication systems and networks, process automation, large computer systems - clusters, etc..). Software means for the design and operation of process systems: software systems
SCADA / MMI, software support of communication and web technology
examples of their implementation.
|Learning Outcomes of the Course Unit|
|The main objective is to teach students the basic principles of process design and systems operation in terms of production and technological processes.Student should understand the design and implementation of technical means for implementation of process systems.|
|1. Visualization system, data acquisition from real time process.
2. Man-machine Interface and production process interaction.
3. Data visualization in operator workstations and object oriented graphics.
4. Process system architecture, client, server, multi-tier and service-oriented architectures.
5. Uncertainty, fuzzy, and probability in process systems, risk and criticality concepts for operation and technological equipment.
6. Key indicators in process systems, monitoring effectiveness and downtime, tools for reporting.
7. SPC analysis and tools in process systems.
8. Data access in applications and user rights in process systems.
9. Real time and historical trends and reports in processes
10. Modeling process systems, MES, standards according to ISA95.
11. Modeling functionalities according to ANSI/ISA-95, data model, simulation model, object model, definition relations
12. Information exchange and ERP system collaboration
13. Business model in MES, B2MML, XML document, B2M transaction, UML
14. Modeling in information systems, workflow, notification of events and communication in process systems
|Recommended or Required Reading|
|Pantek Wonderware application server – Wonderware system platform. Retrieved March 10, 2007 from http://pantek.cz/pdf/produkty/wsp/wsp_dtsh.pdf.
Viscom Viscom .NET Team. OPC and .NET with COM Interoperability. Retrieved January 15, 2007 from http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/opcdotnet.asp.
World Batch Forum Batch Markup Language, BatchML, Version 02, Documentation. Retrieved August 2., 2006 from http://www.wbf.org/Content/NavigationMenu/General_Information/Partners_and_Affiliates/WBF/
|LANDRYOVÁ, L. Návody ke cvičení z předmětu Procesní systémy. VŠB-TU, FS, Ostrava 2011. ISBN ISBN 978-80-248-2765-0. Dostupné z URL: |
|GABRECHT, S. D. The Benefits of Component Object-Based Application Development. Lake Forest, CA, USA: Wonderware. Retrieved cit. December 12., 2006 from http://content.wonderware.com/us/aboutus/news/white+papers.|
|Průmyslové automatizační a informační aplikace pro výrobní inteligenci. Dostupné z URL:|
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods|
|Lectures, Tutorials, Project work|
|Assesment methods and criteria|
|Task Title||Task Type||Maximum Number of Points|
(Act. for Subtasks)
|Minimum Number of Points for Task Passing|
|Graded exercises evaluation||Graded credit||100 (100)||51|
| Projekt||Project||60 ||30|
| Test||Other task type||40 ||20|