|1. Composition and structure of the atmosphere and its role, importance and protection, division of Air pollutant (from a physical point of view, from a chemical point of view, from the point of view of origin) and sources of Air pollutants (from a geometric point of view, etc.) Atmospheric temperature regime, pressure, basic quantities fields and baroque formations, atmospheric fronts
2., Water in the atmosphere, humidity and its characteristics. Clouds (cloud classification). Air flow (basic types of flow in the atmosphere - laminar, convection, subsidence, turbulence, advection, geospheric wind, meteorological characteristics of wind). Characteristic effects of LZO on the environment (living nature, inanimate nature)
3. Physico-chemical properties of solid pollutants (shape, size, surface, electrical, locomotor properties)
4. Basic separation principles (gravitational, inertial, centrifugal, electric, diffusion), basic physico-chemical methods in the case of separation of gaseous pollutants (absorption, adsorption, thermal processes, condensation processes, biotechnology)
5. Basic conditions of one-time (discontinuous) measurements of measurements (conditions of operating mode, stationary, instrumentation), preparation of measurements (source inspection, plan and preparation of measurements), used units and recalculations, related and preliminary measurements (determination of pipe dimensions, determination of humidity and temperature, determination of density and velocity of waste gas)
6. Measurement of solids concentration by gravimetric method (selection of measuring point, measuring environment and work safety), determination of number and distribution of measuring points during measurement, determination of position of sampling points in circular and rectangular pipes)
7. Access flanges, determination of flow character, determination of values for sampling control, selection of suction tube, sampling isoconetics, devices, equipment and materials, evaluation of measurement results, measurement of basic gaseous ZL by instrumental and manual methods (requirements for sampling and requirements for evaluation part), processing of measured data, evaluation of uncertainty of measurement results
8. Air Protection Act (categorization of sources, emission and immission limits, obligations of operators, fees). Implementing regulations (fuel quality, emission measurement, calculation of the amount of pollutants, operational records, special protection). Convention on Long-range Pollution. Kyoto and Montral Protocol. Energy-climate package, trading and emission allowances.
9. Mathematical modeling, propagation of ZL in the air (shapes of smoke sidings), scattering studies
10. Emissions in industry (emissions from iron ore agglomerations, emissions from iron production, emissions from aluminum and glass production, examples of selected industrial processes in terms of emissions generation and disposal - production of sulfuric acid, nitric acid, polypropylene)
11. Emissions in industry (wood processing industry - wood drying, production of board materials, paint shops, emissions from mining). Emissions from electricity generation (types of equipment, energy mix of the Czech Republic, emission limits, processes used for gas cleaning).
12. Emissions from waste incineration (types of incinerators, emission limits and measurement requirements, processes used for gas cleaning, disposal of PCBs and PCDDs).
13. Exhalation in transport (characteristics, general information about engine design and control, emission limits, catalytic converter - types, engine modifications). Alternative drives.
14. Monitoring and evaluation of air quality, the state of air quality in the Czech Republic and in Europe.