Within the Factory, the department System Install Engineering is responsible for the installation of ASML systems on site in accordance with strict quality norms and a strict delivery schedule.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Equipment qualification of the source vessel at the customer site :Perform source integration tests (calibrations and system qualification), resulting in stable EUV Plasma/Light;
- Work together with the NXE scanner install team to align the EUV Plasma/Light from the source into the scanner;
- Transfer a fully tested and qualified source to the NXE scanner install team (Note : Work in accordance with the installation sequence and installation procedures);
- Perform administrative and coordination duties incl. reporting and technical escalations;
- Contribute to the improvement loop of the EUV platform and processes;
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness;
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Bachelor or Master degree within Mechatronics or Electronics or Physics.
- High level of technical understanding and commitment to self-learning;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures (Note : Utilizing your own system knowledge and engineering techniques including contacting support engineering when required);
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Acknowledges the need to work safe at all times;
- Must speak/read/write English;
- Ability to work in flexible shift patterns in Veldhoven and at the customer site;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- When not working abroad, the engineer is expected to assist Factory operations with the assembly, integration, qualification and prepack (= de-assembly + preparing for shipment) of the source vessel.
- Analytical thinker, flexible, stress resistant and structured
- Able to work independent as well as in a team
- Good communication skills with focus on reporting, understanding, influencing and supporting
- An interest in other technical processes
- Awareness of various cultural differences.
What we offer:
The basic salary which you will receive within this position will be in the band width of € 2950,- up to € 3300,- gross per month (40 hours working week). This depends on your educational background and relevant work experience. On top of the basic salary you receive 3% Superflex allowance on each worked hour.
Below you find an overview of your main primary and secondary conditions for this position.
- Paid overtime & paid shift allowanc
- 24 paid holiday days a year
- Public holiday, maximum of 7 per year. Those days are paid by Xelvin
- Holiday allowance of 8% over total gross year income
- Travel expense of 0,19 per km for travelling from your house to ASML and back
Xelvin relocation program
Xelvin offers candidates from abroad a relocation program. This program ensures that international engineers are fully supported in the move to and integration in the Netherlands. We will assist you with the following:
- Helping you in the search for housing nearby the site of ASML.
- Setting up a Dutch bank account
- Applying for the BSN number at the Dutch tax office
- Applying for the Dutch health insurance (everybody who is working in our country needs to apply for our health insurance. Depending on the health package you choose for this will cost around € 80,- up to €100,- per month.
- We offer a basic course in the Dutch language
Lieke Diepstraten, e-mail: email@example.com
Field Manager Large Account Team
Xelvin Zuid B.V.
Doctor Holtroplaan 5C
5652 XR EINDHOVEN