What is TOEFL test?
Language test TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language
What does TOFL iBT test mean?
It is a test to verify the level of practical knowledge of English for candidates who are not native English speakers.
Where is new iBT TOEFL tested?
In the Czech Republic, there are already three TOEFL iBT testing centres – in Prague in the Institute of Language Studies of the Academy of Sciences and in the premises of the training centre EDU2000, in Ostrava at VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Poruba.
Who is it for?
What is the purpose of TOEFL?
Most TOEFL candidates plan to study abroad. According to ETS, TOEFL is recognized as a basis for admission to five thousand schools in ninety countries around the world.
What happens during the test?
The detailed contents and test process can be found in this document TOEFL tips
- Arrive at the centre 30 minutes prior to the test
- Prior to entering the test room, turn off all electronic devices (mobile phones, PDAs, etc.)
- In the test room you are not allowed to have a snack
- Writing utensils and paper for notes will be provided
- It is necessary to bring your identification card and registration number for testing, as instructed in the Bulletin
The results are shown on ETS website after 15 days, namely on personal accounts created during online registration. Approximately after 4 weeks, the candidate should receive the results by mail.