Our university has decided to join the 40 principles of the "European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers" as well as other Czech and European universities. If we finish the whole process successfully, the university receive the HR Award.
The HR Award guarantees the European standards of taking care of employees' system. It is the sign of professional development support and effort for continuous improvement in this field; it can also bring bonuses in grant obtaining and increase prestige and attractiveness at the international level with a better position in addressing researchers all over the world.
Contribution of HR Award implementation for VSB-TUO
- Improving the quality of care for human resources.
- Development of professional growth of researchers.
- Ensuring a transparent selection process for the recruitment of new researchers.
- Increasing the prestige of the university and making it more attractive for researchers.
- International attractiveness and visibility.
- Links with the pan-European network of research organizations.
- Bonification in grant providers’ projects.
For more information about HR Award and the process of its implementation see https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/hrs4r.
The university provide an email contact point to receive the feedback electronically. Using the email address email@example.com, the employees and the students can send their ideas, comments and suggestions for improvement.
Since June 30, 2021, our university is proud to have received the prestigious "HR Excellence in Research" award.