TEACHING FOREIGN FULL-DEGREE STUDENTS IN THE WINTER SEMESTER OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
In view of the current pandemic situation, as a result of which foreign applicants, especially from third countries, cannot obtain their visa and start the winter term on a full-time basis, the teaching of these students in the winter term of the academic year 2021/2022 will take place as follows:
- After enrolment in study, students apply to the faculty for an individual study plan (hereinafter referred to as “ISP”) by 15 September 2021 at the latest. (The application for ISP will be for the winter term only and the following justification is possible: Disadvantage of traveling from abroad and impossibility of participating in regular teaching due to Covid.)
- The faculty will decide on the student's application for ISP by 30 September 2021. If the application is granted, then the faculty will lay down the following conditions for study by the same date:
Teaching and performing the tasks of the given subjects (according to the agreement with guarantors/teachers).
Possibility of online consultations.
Allowing the acquisition of credits or classified credits in the winter term.
- The examinations will take place in accordance with the Study and Examination Regulations. (Study and Examination Regulations of VSB-TUO) Distance testing after the end of the winter term will not be allowed.
- The deadline for the delivery of nostrification/recognition of previous foreign education is extended until 15 October.
- The student is obliged to pay the study fee no later than 30 September 2021, in accordance with Art. 9 para. 7, of the VSB-TUO Statute. According to the same paragraph, the Dean may determine the due date differently in justified cases. (Statute of VSB-TUO)
This doesn´t apply for Erasmus/Exchange students.
STUDIES AT VSB-TUO
High-quality, practically oriented, English-taught programmes on one of the largest campuses in Central Europe.