VSB-TUO considers development of internationalisation as a priority. To fulfil this priority the "Internationalisation programme" was established in the year 2018. The aim of the programme is to provide travel allowance to VSB-TUO employees traveling to countries not covered by Erasmus+ or any other European programme.
The main purpose is to support activities which lead to internationalisation development, strengthen currents partnership, attracting new potential partnership or students’ recruitment. It is possible to support teaching activities or conference attendance as well.
The travel allowance:
- is no more than 60 000 CZK for a business trip,
- the support covers travel expenses reimbursement, per diem, accommodation, conference fee
- it is possible to visit more institution during one business trip. The minimal duration of the trip is 5 days (without travel days).
Each faculty is responsible for the selection of participants. Please, contact your faculty coordinator to enquire about selection procedure - the list of faculty coordinators.
The list of required documents:
before departure submit to University International Office:
- travel order – hard copy with all signatures;
- staff mobility agreement – scan is sufficient;
after arrival submit to University International Office:
- confirmation of staff mobility - hard copy;
- final report in a free format (copy of business cards might be enclosed).