The building manager is responsible for:
- Health and Safety in common areas
- observance of hygienic rules by the accommodated persons
- observance of safety and fire regulations
- observance of the Rules of the Halls of Residence and other regulations of VŠB-TUO
- state of completeness of property
- suggestions and complaints from residents
Students can turn to their building manager for:
- reporting of room defects, event. use the form "Failure announcement"
- requirements for changing mattresses, chairs, etc.
- assistance in solving conflict situations between students
- making suggestions for improving their learning environment