|1. Waste and its utilization. Material recovery. Recycling and reclamation. System approach to waste recycling. Recycling technology. Effectiveness of waste recycling. Regeneration of waste oils. Energy recovery. Treatment and waste stabilization.
2. Physical methods of waste treatment. Adsorption, distillation, solvent extraction (liquid-liquid extraction, leaching) Membrane separation (reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, hyperfiltration, electrodialysis), freeze drying, air stripping, water vapor, breaking of the emulsion. Chemical methods of waste treatment. Detoxification, Neutralization, oxidation, reduction, hydrolysis, precipitation, electrolytic processes using an ion exchanger, flocculation, dehalogenation photolysis. Physical - chemical methods of processing waste. Solidification (hardening) of the waste, Waste treatment before solidification, Solidification technology for hazardous waste (tabletting, briquetting) Immobilization of waste (cementation, bituminisation, vitrification, fixation).
3. Composting waste. Aerobic biodegradation. Purpose and nature of composting. The course of composting. Basic conditions for composting. Additives for compost. Organic materials suitable for composting. The technical methods of composting. Principles for the production of compost from municipal waste. Requirements for the correct method of composting. Composting in piles. Closed composting systems.
4. Anaerobic digestion. Methanisation. The conditions for the effective operation of the anaerobic decomposition (composition of the substrate, the presence of nutrients, pH, temperature). Předmetanizační and metallizing phase. Products anaerobic digestion (biogas and digestate - processing). Types of anaerobic reactors.
Biodegradation fifth. Principle biodegradation. Aerobic activated sludge. Rotary biofilm reactors (various types). Degradation of chlorinated hydrocarbons. Types of microorganisms suitable for biodegradation. Benefits biodegradation. Developing methods. Incorporation of hazardous waste into the soil (landfarming). Enzymatic systems.
6. Thermal methods of waste treatment. Definition and classification of thermal methods. The processes of oxidation (combustion). Reducing processes (pyrolysis and gasification). Technology incineration. Properties of waste incinerated. Principles of combustion. Steady and unsteady combustion mode. Grate, single phase combustion. Combustion in a rotary kiln, each phase combustion. The combustion in the shaft furnace, each phase of combustion. Advantages and disadvantages of combustion.
7. The general scheme of waste incinerators. Description and characteristics of individual components incinerators. Receipt and storage of waste, traffic conditions. Planting equipment, its composition and work. The reaction chamber incinerator. Ash removal system. Cooling the flue gas water sprays or air in the exchanger. Flue gas cleaning. Flue gas.
8. Products of thermal processes. The main solid residue. Rigid shares of dedusting and flue gas cleaning, their composition and method of removal. The gaseous combustion products. Separating dust particles. Mechanical separators. Electrostatic precipitators. Removal of gaseous flue gas constituents (SO2, HCl, HF). Dry, semi-dry and wet processes capture gaseous components, their principles, use and efficiency. NOx removal - flue gas denitrification. Removal of trace impurities (PCDD, PCDF, Hg).
9. Calculations of combustion processes. Composition of solid and liquid wastes. Determination of moisture, ash, volatile matter, elemental composition. Calorific value of waste. Ignition temperature.
10. stoichiometry combustion processes. Calculations consumption of combustion air quantity and composition of flue gas. Complete combustion. Incomplete combustion. The theoretical and the actual quantity of oxygen and combustible air. Air excess coefficient.
11. Combustion temperatures and their calculation. Definitions combustion temperature. Determination of the combustion temperature of the heat balance equation. Basic types of combustion temperatures.
12. Pyrolysis of waste. Principle pyrolysis. Pyrolysis products. Low-temperature, intermediate-, high-temperature pyrolysis. The course of pyrolysis. Pyrolysis products and ways of dealing with them (pyrolysis gas, liquid hydrocarbons, coke).
13. Disposal of waste in landfills. Principles controlled landfill. Types and waste group. Classes of leaching waste. Single-and multiple-type landfill.
14. Basic conditions for the design and construction of landfills. The range of substrates. Geotechnical documents. Mapping and surveying documents. Climatic and hydrological data. Exclusion criteria for the location of landfills all types. Sealing of landfills. Drainage of landfills. Seepage and rainwater. Equipment particular types of landfills. Reclamation landfill. Aftercare for landfill. Fees for depositing waste in landfills. The financial reserve for remediation, rehabilitation and aftercare of the site.
|KURAŠ, Mečislav. Odpady, jejich využití a zneškodňování. Praha: Český ekologický ústav, 1994. ISBN 80-85087-32-4.
OBROUČKA, Karel. Termické zneškodňování odpadů. Ostrava: VŠB - Technická univerzita Ostrava, 1997. ISBN 80-7078-505-5.
FIEDOR, Jiří. Odpadové hospodářství I [CD-ROM]. Ostrava: Vysoká škola báňská - Technická univerzita Ostrava, 2012. ISBN