Platnost příspěvku skončila 1. 7. 2016!
The 4 th International online, scientific conference - ScieConf 2016 calls for scientific papers.
This conference accept original, previously unpublished works. All submitted papers will be reffered by the international Scientific Committee. All conference processes will be held online, including conference discussion.
Papers guidlines - for authors
- Papers describing any research approach and results or type of paper including conceptual, empirical and critical literature reviews.
- Conference is aimed for young researcher and PhD students (but not limited).
- English is the official conference language - all papers have to be written in formal English.
- All papers will be referred in double tier approval process: single-blind peer-review and formal check.
- All accepted papers will available to all participants for discussion during the conference, author can upload short pdf|ppt presentation, which explains their results briefly.
- All papers need to be submitted via the conference conference system.
- Scientists interested in open reviewing process can register here.
- All accepted articles will published in conference book (proceedings) with ISSN, ISBN and DOI for each paper.
- All published articles will be included in online open access conference archive
- Conference archive in indexed in Google Scholar.
- Please share information about this conference to your colleagues and students.
- Full paper submission: May 6, 2016
- Author notification about acceptance: May 24, 2016
- Conference dates June 6 - 10, 2016
ScieConf Organizing Committee