3. International Contemporary Educational Research Congress will be held with the cooperation of Contemporary Educational Research Association (CEAD) and Captain Witold Pilecki State University of Applied Sciences, Oswiecim (near Krakow), between 05-08 July, 2018 at Captain Witold Pilecki State University of Applied Sciences. The congress venue is located next to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum which once served as the notorious Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
The language of presentation of the congress, whose main theme has been designated as “Education and Human Rights”, will be Polish, German, English, Turkish and Russian. Apart from this thematic framework, papers can be presented in every field of education and in general education subjects. The papers that will be presented orally or in the form of posters will be published at various journals as international independent books, full text books or academic papers according to referee report of the papers or in line with the author’s wish. You can reach all the details and information on our web site: http://ceadder.org/site/en/homepage/
· Submission deadline for abstracts: 30 April 2018
· Anouncement of the selected abstracts: 26 February 2018- 30 April 2018
· Start of early registration: 26 February 2018
· Deadline for early registrations: 06 April 2018
· Start of late registration: 09 April 2018
· Deadline for late registrations: 30 April 2018
For further questions, contact Volkan Mulcar (contact person) at email@example.com assistance for English or Büşra Akın (contact person) at firstname.lastname@example.org assistance for German.
During your congress stay, you will also have the opportunity to visit the Auschwitz / Birkenau concentration camps.
As Captain Witold Pilecki State University of Applied Sciences and the Association for Contemporary Educational Research (CEAD), we will be more than pleased to welcome you to Poland.
We are looking forward to your participation and contributions, and wish you the best of luck…
Congress Chairpersons of Organization Board
Prof. zw. Dr. habil. Witold STANKOWSKI
Prof. Dr. Nevide AKPINAR DELLAL