The Rector of the University only allows personal presence for students in the final year of study:
- for consultation or examination in the presence of a maximum of 5 persons (including the person providing the consultation or examination),
- for laboratory, experimental or artistic work, especially for the implementation of final theses within the framework of study in a bachelor, master or doctoral degree programme in the presence of no more than 5 persons,
- for individual visits of libraries and study rooms to collect or hand in study literature,
- for clinical and practical tuition and practice.
Students are allowed to participate in these forms of teaching, examination or other activity at the University only if the following conditions are met:
They submit a written statutary declaration upon each entry:
- of the absence of symptoms of viral infectious disease in the past two weeks,
- they do not have any quarantine measure ordered at the given time,
- they are free of acute health problems corresponding to a viral infectious disease (e.g. fever, cough, shortness of breath, sudden loss of taste and smell, etc.).
The Statutory declaration is available on the University website. Students submit the Statutary declaration to the head of laboratory of the examiner.
At the entrance to the building, laboratory ort he examination room:
- they disinfect their hands, while the disinfectant is provided by the University,
- they must have a mandatory protection of the upper respiratory tract.
Entrance to the University premises for students of other years of study can be realized only in strictly necessary cases and under the conditions mentioned above. The Dean of the Faculty decides on these cases and submits the information to the Rector, including the reasons.
New summer semester schedule has been set for the academic year 2019/2020, and it is as follows:
The end of the summer semester (SS): 31 May 2020 (the credit week: 25 – 31 May). The Examination period: 1 June – 19 July 2020. The end of the academic year 2019/2020: 31 August 2020 (this date has remained unchanged).
The following dates will be set by the faculties themselves and must be announced no later than 20 April 2020.
· The end of the semester for shortened semesters of the final years (there must be space for fulfilling the conditions of all subjects and those repeated by students from the previous year).
· The examination period for students in the final years.
· The deadline for submission of the thesis (the thesis is only submitted in digital form to the IS Edison).
· The deadline for checking the studies for the final years (no later than 30 June 2020; for the substitute date – no later than 31 August 2020)
· The deadline for verifying final year students’ data in IS Edison
· Dates in the definition of the final state examination (FSE), the beginning and end of registering for the FSE, the beginning and end of the FSE.
· The specific date of the FSE for individual fields of study/degree programmes.
· The substitute date of the FSE – (no later than 30 September 2020).
· The deadline for checking the studies for the other years (no later than 31 August 2020).
· The deadline for verification of student data in IS Edison.
It still applies that teaching in the summer semester is only taking place in the remote form. The new arrangement for the examination period of the summer semester is that the subject completion will also be done in remote form (credit, graded credit, examination, credit + examination).
Rules for the Final State Examinations will be published after the Amendment of the Higher Education Act is signed.