VSB-TUO’s study programmes are built on a 170-year tradition. Currently there are over eleven thousand undergraduates and graduates studying for degrees at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD levels in engineering, IT, technology, economics and business administration. Courses are provided by seven faculties:
- Faculty of Mining and Geology,
- Faculty of Materials Science and Technology,
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering,
- Faculty of Economics,
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science,
- Faculty of Civil Engineering,
- Faculty of Safety Engineering.
VSB-TUO follows the standard European Bologna Declaration and the European Credit Transfer System. This allows for ease of mobility for students via credit recognition. VSB-TUO has also been awarded the ECTS Label and issues the Diploma Supplement Label, which allows for international recognition of its Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD degrees.
Currently, around one and a half thousand international students enjoy the opportunity to study a wide range of high-quality programmes taught in English.