|Course Unit Code||633-3002/01|
|Number of ECTS Credits Allocated||6 ECTS credits|
|Type of Course Unit *||Compulsory|
|Level of Course Unit *||Second Cycle|
|Year of Study *|
|Semester when the Course Unit is delivered||Winter Semester|
|Mode of Delivery||Face-to-face|
|Language of Instruction||Czech, English|
|Prerequisites and Co-Requisites ||Course succeeds to compulsory courses of previous semester|
|Name of Lecturer(s)||Personal ID||Name|
|KLI10||prof. Ing. Jiří Kliber, CSc.|
|The subject is focused on theoretic introduction into consequential technological articles in field of material forming. The attention is devoted on meaning of stress, deformation and deformation rate and knowledge tensor state and deviator state of stress problems. Is mentioned demonstration differential equation of equilibrium in rectangular coordinates and primary objective theoretic stress-strain terms. |
|Learning Outcomes of the Course Unit|
|Studednt will be able:
describe primary objective knowledge about theoretic principles of plastic deformation. Mathematical reasons of standard tension size like resistance at change volume.. Explain tension like tensor quantity with possibility subdivision after as much as tension deviator. As well analysis sizes intensity tension like resistance against deformation body and manners of graphic display. Analogy stress state on deformation and deformation velocity at forming.
|• Theoretic principles of plastic deformation. Outward and inward forces.
• Tension on co - ordinate levels. Method cuts. Three normal and six tangent stress component.
• State of stress in common level. Octahedral plane.
• Size of normal tension. Primary objective normal tension. Stress quadric. Primary objective shear tension.
• Mohr circles. Invariance stress and mathematical formulation of three invariants. Tension in octahedral level.
• Graphical determination shear tension. Stress tensor.
• Schematics principal stresses. Deviator diagram tension and invariance tension deviator.
• Stress intensity. Graphic solution of stress intensity intensity tension by various methods.
• Indicator stress intensity. Stress ( linear, planar - how normal so and shear stress, three-dimensional).
• Differential equation of equilibrium in rectangular coordinates. Outline solving differential part in cylindrical and spherical coordinates.
• Differential equation of equilibrium in rolling gap between rollers at lengthwise rolling.
• Deformation of formed body. Deformation rate. Stress tensor formulation, deformation rate, schematics deformation. Interrelations between tension and deformation.
|Recommended or Required Reading|
| Wagoner, R.H., Chenot, J.L. Metal Forming Analysis. ISBN 0-521-64267-1.|
| Kliber, J. Studijní opora k předmětu, 2013.
Kliber, J. Základy tváření kovů . Skriptum VŠB-TU Ostrava, 1985 (1998).
 Huber`s Yield Criterion in Plasticity, AGH Kraków, 1994. ISBN 83-7108-025-5.
 Jones, R. M. Deformation theory of plasticity, 2009, 978-0-9787223-1-.
 Chaktrabarty, J. Theory of plasticity, 3.rd.,13:978-0-7506-6638-2.
 Wagoner, R.H.,Chenot, J.L. Fundamentals of Metal Forming, 0-471-57004-4
| Forejt, M. Teorie tváření a nástroje. Skriptum VUT Brno, 1991.
 Elfmark, J. aj. Tváření kovových materiálů. Skriptum VŠB-TU Ostrava,1990.
 Pernis , R. Teória tvárnenia kovov, Skriptum TU Trenčín, 2007.
|Planned learning activities and teaching methods|
|Assesment methods and criteria|
|Tasks are not Defined|