1. Basics of microcomputer technics, microprocessor/microcontroller, registers. Microprocessors PIC Microchip. IDE MPLAB, creating project in this environment.
2. Instruction set of PIC16F877. Serial interface of this processor, its software service.
3. I2C Bus, princips, demonstration on communication PIC16F877 x SAA1064.
4. D/A converter multiplying, A/D converter integration, parallel, Sigma-Delta.
5. Aproximation A/D converter , its realization in PIC16F877, its software service.
6. PWM output in the processor PIC16F877, program service.
7. Interface of SPI Bus, demonstration on communication with circuit MCP41100.
8. Counters/Timers of processor PIC16F877, Timer0, Timer1(Capture Compare PWM facilities), Timer2, WDT. Demoprograms.
9. Internal data EEPROM in PIC16F877, reading/writing. Analog comparators of this processor, their programable voltage reference . Ilustration programs.
10. Interrupt system of the PIC16F877, return address, stack , sources of interrupt, vector of interrupt. Demoprograms for appropriate sources of interrupt.
11. Typical software tasks - service of keyboard, multiplying of two bytes.
12. Reset of processor PIC16F877A, events invoking Reset. Sleep mode of processor. Structure of I/O ports.
14. Time reserve, signal processors, trends in microprocessors development.
Project No. 1 Creating program in assembler, generating simple output signal using cyclus loop.
Project No. 2 Creating program in assembler, generating exact output time signal using timer.
Project No. 3 Creating program in assembler. This program uses interrupt system.
1.Explaining with content of exercises and credit system. Specification tasks to programming . Safety in classroom and safety subscribing.
2.Work with kit MDK PIC 1618, reading input ports, sending value to output port , programming of cycles and time delays in assembler. Valued exercise (0/1/2) 1 point student present at lesson. 2points at success fullfiling this task - processor is measuring time delay aproximately 2seconds(measured by decrementing registers). At fullfilling this time do invert some output pin, and start measure new time delay 2s.
3.Work with kit MDK PIC 1618 : Programming serial interface RS232 in assembler. Valued exercise (0/1/2) - 1 point student present at lesson. A student can obtain 2points for this task - processor is reading maximum speed a button coupled to pin RB4. If change in this button is recognized, then a value is sent out through serial line. This value is actual day in the month. Then a delay 1s is measured(by registrs decrementing), and then is reading the button again.
4.Work with kit MDK PIC 1618 : Programming of display based on the SAA1064 using I2C interface, in assembler. Valued exercise (0/1/2) - 1 point student present at lesson. 2points for this task - processor periodicaly shows on the dislay actual day - number of student - actual day - number of student.
For example it is 13.day and student Novak has login nov018, so on the display is periodicaly shown 13...18...13...18...
5.Demonstration of Project 1, classification of it : 8 or 3 or 0 points.
6. Work with kit MDK PIC 1618 : Work with A/D converter in assembler. Valued exercise (0/1/2) - 1 point student present at lesson. 2points for this task - processor is reading a value from A/D converter and compares it with two constants K1 and K2, and controls output RC5, specified by teacher . As to the specification do ask the teacher in the lesson.
7.Work with the kit MDK PIC 1618 : Creating PWM(Pulse Width Modulation ) output, programming in assembler. This exercise is not classified, except creating PWM students can occupy with their Project tasks.
8. Classification of Project 2, demonstration of this task, classification : 12 or 4 or 0 points.
9. Work with kit MDK PIC 1618 : Programming of Counter/Timer. Valued exercise (0/1/2) - 1 point student present at lesson. 2points for this task - Counter/Timer is running for all the time. Processor generates output discrete signal using pin RC5. This pin can be changed only at moment of overflowing C/T. Time diagram of RC5 will be specified by teacher .
10. Work with kit MDK PIC 1618 : Reading and writing of data EEPROM, creating of simple analog output in the pin RA2 using programmable voltage reference. This exercise is not classified, except working with data EEPROM students can occupy with their Project task.
11. Work with kit MDK PIC 1618 : Interrupts, sources of interrupt, service routine of interrupt. Valued exercise (0/1/2) - 1 point student present at lesson. 2points for this task - timer invokes interrupt, processor generates in service routine output discrete signal in pin RC5. Pin RC5 can be changed only in service routine of interrupt. Time diagram of this signal will be specified by teacher in the lesson.
12. Work with the kit MDK PIC 1618 : Connecting of keyboard to processor. Valued exercise (0/1/2) - 1 point student present at lesson. 2points for this task - do program a function reading a keyboard 4x3 buttons. Ask a teacher for returned values. Function returns 00000000 when no button is pressed.
13. The first term of demonstration of Project 3, classification of this project: 16 or 5 or 0 points.
14. The second term of demonstration of Project 3, classification of this project: 16 or 5 or 0 points.